Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Aubrey 3 Months

Happy Tax Day!  And Happy 3 month birthday to my baby girl!  It's hard to believe that Aubrey is already 3 months old!  (I know, I say that every month, but it's true) What's going on with the princess lately:
* She laughed out loud for the first time on April 9th (so hard that she gave herself the hiccups). 
*She sleeps anywhere from 11-13 hours a night.  (Praise the Lord) She is very much like her Daddy when it comes to bedtime and very much like her Momma in that she loves her sleep.  She starts getting fussy around 6:30-7 ish, which is her way of telling you that she wants a bath.  
*She still loves bath time.  The fussiness of her telling you she wants a bath totally disappears when you put her in the water.  She'll be my water bug.  
*She sucks her thumb when she gets sleepy; mostly at night.  During the day she tries to eat her whole fist!
*She has started drooling. Hopefully this is not a sign of an early tooth.
*She has gotten (a little) better about riding in the car.  She still cries at times, but I've had a few quiet rides this week!
We are still enjoying every single minute with her.  Since she sleeps late, I do manage to get some housework done before she wakes up.  Once she's up though, it's all I can do to put her down.  She's just so much fun!

As far as my life goes, we're in a good rhythm; back to normal, I guess.  Drew's schedule has allowed him to take Andrew to school in the mornings which is a HUGE help to me.  Since the princess likes to sleep late, I don't have to drag her out of the bed.  I have recently finally gone back to choir at church.  Drew picks the kids up, while I stay for practice.  Wednesdays are his days to play Mr. Mom.  He gets to cook, give two kids a bath, and put the baby to bed. My hero!  I usually make it back just in time to read books to Andrew.  

 And now, for the cuteness:



 She wakes up super happy in the mornings.
 Hannah (Andrew's 4th girlfriend-his words, not mine) couldn't wait to hold Aubrey.
 Big Brother loves to feed her!
 Two of my girls from my children's choir.  They love her!

No comments: