Andrew has had a loose tooth for a while now and any other kid would've had this tooth out WEEKS before he pulled his, but you know Andrew. He'll only do something when he's good and ready and 100% sure he can do it perfectly. So, today when I picked him up from school he announced, "Mom, when we get home I'm pulling my tooth." And he did!
One last smile with all his baby teeth
He got a good grip with some TP
He was surprised at how easily it came out!
There it is...
His first toothless grin!
There's just something about when kids start losing their teeth. It totally changes the way they look, and sometimes the way they sound. With each milestone Andrew has reached up until this point, I've still felt like he was my little boy, but something about losing this tooth....I feel like he's truly a "big kid" now. And I must confess. I did cry a little today. My baby is growing up so quickly. He'll be grown before we know it. (Great, now I'm crying again!)





No comments:
Post a Comment