Friday, October 25, 2013

Pensacola State Fair

We went to the Pensacola State Fair with our good friends Chris and Danielle.  This was my first time there and I must say, it's a pretty impressive fair.  There were so many food booths that I lost count.  Andrew and Harlie had fun riding all the kiddie rides.  Andrew even walked on water.  He saw these water bubbles and had to try it.  


 Andrew is my little thrill seeker.  Hard to believe, right?  Sweet, shy little Andrew LOVES roller coasters and fair rides.  He and I rode one kind of like the scrambler.  We laughed the whole time.  Then he rode with Harlie and her family on the little mouse roller coaster.  
It was a great night with great friends.  We ate, rode rides, laughed, had lots of fun, and ate some more. Can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

that ball thing looks pretty fun. I have never seen one of those. I am glad you had a wonderful time.