My family came down for the long weekend and Mom and Dad rented a condo in Navarre. I'm just gonna say that I think the beach in October might be my favorite thing EVER! Our fall has been pretty busy and it's only going to get worse, so to have 3 days of pure relaxation, where I didn't check my email or facebook 40,000 times a day and just hang out with my family....it was pure bliss! The weather was perfect. The first day it was pretty hot and sunny. Then on Saturday it was nice and cloudy. It was just warm enough that you didn't need a jacket, but cool enough so you weren't sweating like in the summer. Trace and Aubrey had fun playing together. Trace is like his Momma; he LOVES the sand. He kept crawling off the blanket and eating it! Aubrey is like her Momma; she liked being on the beach as long as she wasn't in the sand. Every time I'd try to put her toes in it, she'd pick her legs up and try to get away.
Ahh...sitting on the beach with coffee...PERFECT!
We stopped by our friend Arleen's pumpkin patch while we were in her neck of the woods. I took some pics of Aubrey on the big pumpkin.
The 6 year old on the other hand, didn't want his picture taken.
He just wanted to get back to the condo and play with Granny!
Granna and Paw Paw played babysitter up in the condo so the big kids could have some beach time without chasing down kiddos.
Then on Saturday afternoon, we tried to get some beach pictures of the kiddos. Well, as I mentioned before Aubrey does NOT like the sand, so when you stick her in it to have her picture made, she gets a little mad. These are the only 3 pictures where she looks remotely calm.
The rest of the time, she pretty much looked like this!
It was a great trip! We had some great family time, got to RELAX, and Auburn stuck it to Johnny Football and beat Texas A&M! War Eagle, HEY!













No comments:
Post a Comment