Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Starting Fresh

Ya know, I've been saying for a really long time that I'm going to catch up on my blog.  Well, I'm about 3 years behind and if I keep trying to back track and post all of the things I wanted to for the past 3 years, then I'd NEVER catch up!  So, I'm starting fresh...blank slate...right now...today!  

Here's a 30 second recap of what we've been doing since I've been gone:
I sold my bakery to my partner in 2016. 
We started homeschooling.
We bought an RV, which we love!
We left North Carolina and moved to Platte City MO summer of 2017. 
We had baby #3 in July 2017. 
And now, summer of 2018 we're moving to Norfolk, VA, but not before we take a HUGE trip out west.   
There ya have it...you're all caught up!

I'll be blogging about our trip, so stay tuned...for real this time! I promise!



No comments: