What a great day! Andrew finally took off on his own. Sure, he has been taking a few little steps here and there on his own for the past two months, but today he actually walked a LOT.
We were sitting in the chair reading books and he climbed down and walked all the was across the room to his toy box. A few minutes later he crawled back to me and sat for a little while. Next thing I know, he climbed down one more time, this time to take off and go on a journey! He walked all the way across the living room, back to me, and then made 2 trips around the dining room table before stopping at his John Deere tractor! He was so excited, saying "yay" and squealing with delight. He was very proud of himself and so was I. I was in tears and so caught up in the moment that I forgot to run and grab the video camera!! Maybe I'll catch him later.
Anyhoo...just wanted to share my excitement!!
No comments:
Post a Comment