Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun













On Friday, Andrew and I had some fun dying eggs. Well, "I" had fun dying eggs...Andrew just sat and watched! He wasn't too impressed. He kept getting impatient waiting on them to color. He even tried to drink the dye in the cup once. Fun times.
Saturday our church had an Easter egg hunt at the Helems' house. Andrew knew exactly what to do. He found 4 eggs all by himself and put each one in his basket. He was even more excited when he found out that there were "yummies", as he says, in each egg. I took a few pictures of him enjoying the spoils of his hunting.

It was so much fun! I just wish Drew could have been there to enjoy the day with us.

By the way...Take note of how cute he looks in his pale green shirt and brown seer sucker shorts. (Outfit picked out by none other than our live-in fashionista, Aunt Gracie!)

No comments: