




Happy Easter everyone!
Andrew woke up to an Easter basket full of goodies. He was especially thrilled about the baseball and basketball shaped eggs. (And the chocolate bunny sucker of course).
Then we went to church all dressed up. After that we had our Easter lunch at Granddaddy's house. If any of you know where my grandparents live, you'll have an easier time picturing this story. As soon as we turned onto the dead end street where they live, Andrew piped in from the backseat, "Grandaddy!" He knew where we were going just turning onto the street! (By the way, he absolutely LOVES my Grandparents. It's funny how he already knows that he can get away with pretty much anything when he's over there. Now I know how my parents felt when we'd come home all spoiled rotten from being over there. But hey...I guess that's what Great-Grandparents are for.)
After lunch we all came home and took a much needed nap. (some of us a little longer than others...thanks mom for playing babysitter!)
The night ended with the second performance of our church choir's musical "Then Came Sunday." We've been practicing all week. It turned out really well. I sang and Daddy was a disciple. He mentioned that this marked the first time in our lives that we've been stage together. So it was fun that I got to come home just in time to sing in the musical.
We had a Happy Easter and I hope you did too!
Andrew woke up to an Easter basket full of goodies. He was especially thrilled about the baseball and basketball shaped eggs. (And the chocolate bunny sucker of course).
Then we went to church all dressed up. After that we had our Easter lunch at Granddaddy's house. If any of you know where my grandparents live, you'll have an easier time picturing this story. As soon as we turned onto the dead end street where they live, Andrew piped in from the backseat, "Grandaddy!" He knew where we were going just turning onto the street! (By the way, he absolutely LOVES my Grandparents. It's funny how he already knows that he can get away with pretty much anything when he's over there. Now I know how my parents felt when we'd come home all spoiled rotten from being over there. But hey...I guess that's what Great-Grandparents are for.)
After lunch we all came home and took a much needed nap. (some of us a little longer than others...thanks mom for playing babysitter!)
The night ended with the second performance of our church choir's musical "Then Came Sunday." We've been practicing all week. It turned out really well. I sang and Daddy was a disciple. He mentioned that this marked the first time in our lives that we've been stage together. So it was fun that I got to come home just in time to sing in the musical.
We had a Happy Easter and I hope you did too!
1 comment:
Hey girlie! I loved all the Easter pics! Andrew looked EVER so handsome in his sweater vest and adorable pants! And Grace did a great job with the outfit in the previous post! It looks like he really enjoyed all the Easter activities! Looking forward to seeing you guys again! Take care!
Kim
Post a Comment