Thursday, September 3, 2009

California Adventure

Today we went to California Adventure. Good thing the park closed early because Drew and I went with Kelly, Kristina, and Kelly's sister Rachel to the Dodgers game. (Post on that one later) We started our day by visiting Lightning McQueen and Mater. The only picture I have of Andrew (dressed in his cute Cars outfit) was taken by the photo pass guy. I have yet to download those. But here's a shot of Drew with Lightning McQueen instead!

Next it was off to the Bug's Life section of the park. There was hardly anyone there so Andrew got to ride all the rides by himself! On our way in we met up with Flick. (Andrew always has to check the map to make sure we're going the right way)
First we rode Flick's Flyers.
Then Andrew rode the Ladybug Boogie with Grammy and Granddad.
Next it was onto the bumper cars. We all rode so Andrew and Granddad would have someone to bump into! He liked getting to drive!
On our way to Playhouse Disney Live, Drew ran into his favorite...Snow White. At this moment, his vacation was complete! ;)
Andrew sporting his streamers that he collected at the playhouse Disney live show. He wore those things for HOURS!
While Mama rode California Screamin' with Grammy and Granddad, Daddy rode the carousel about 30 times! Round and round they go!
After riding more rides, we left Andrew with Grammy and Granddad while Drew and I went to the game. They asked Andrew what he wanted to do: ride Dumbo, the teacups, or what? His answer: "I want to go back at the hotel and play catch!" He's easy to please!

2 comments:

~Kimberly said...

Fun! Love the shot of Drew and Snow White. He does look HAPPY! (tee hee)

Ladners'Latest said...

I know right?! I'm sure that one will be his new profile pic on facebook! LOL