Here's a view of our half bath and kitchenette from the door:
View from balcony looking back at the door. You can see through to the other room since both doors are open.
Our bedroom:
Bathroom: notice Mickey's hand holding the sconce.
Our view of the pools. The main pool has a peter pan theme, complete with 2 water slides.
Since we're not going to the park until tomorrow, we had plenty of time to swim. Andrew is excited to take Grammy and Granddad to the pool!
Waiting to get in...
I didn't take any pictures in the pool. Guess I was too busy having fun!
View from balcony looking back at the door. You can see through to the other room since both doors are open.
Our bedroom:
Bathroom: notice Mickey's hand holding the sconce.
Our view of the pools. The main pool has a peter pan theme, complete with 2 water slides.
Since we're not going to the park until tomorrow, we had plenty of time to swim. Andrew is excited to take Grammy and Granddad to the pool!
Waiting to get in...
I didn't take any pictures in the pool. Guess I was too busy having fun!Later tonight we met up with our friends, the Attwoods (who are staying at another hotel), for a dinner at Mimi's. Kelly ordered a margarita on the rocks and they served him in this lovely glass. Thanks to this glass I've dubbed him "Fru fru" for the remainder of the trip!
Wyatt enjoying his "dirt cup" for dessert.
We're off to a nice start. Tomorrow, we hit the park! More pictures to come...
Wyatt enjoying his "dirt cup" for dessert.
We're off to a nice start. Tomorrow, we hit the park! More pictures to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment