Here's a sunset shot on our way to the game. Due to the forest fires (and the normal smog) the sky was very hazy and the sun had this red silhouette feel to it. It was neat.
Kelly got us GREAT seats! We were on the third row, first base line. We had a few close calls with foul balls and even saw a girl two sections over get clocked in the head! Luckily the ball bounced once or we would've witnessed a terrible accident! Here's a shot of me and Drew at the game!
This was a Manny Ramirez home run! I just missed the outfielder jumping up to try and catch it, but it was LONG gone!
You can't go to a baseball game and not eat a hot dog, so we indulged in some "Super Dodger Dogs" fries, and nachos....oh and later we had ice cream in little dodger helmets! (nice Drew)
A couple of shots of the inside of the stadium.

Tonight was Marine night at Dodger Stadium and this was our friend who sat behind us. At one point they started passing the marine flag around and security got really mad and threatened to throw them out. (Apparently there's a no sign policy in the stadium?!)
Here's our whole gang: Rachel (Kelly's sister), Kelly, Kristina, Drew, and Me
The "ugly wives" in attendance.
I liked how the stadium was lit up at night...pretty!
Oh what a night! Somewhere during the 4th or 5th inning I ended up leading the wave that circled the whole stadium several times. It was pretty good. But for the rest of the night the crowd kept chanting "one more time, one more time" so I'd have to do it all over again! I'm pretty sure that video (thanks to a retired Marine behind us) will end up on YouTube! Geez! Oh well...it was fun :) Thanks to Grammy and Granddad for watching lil man so we could have a night out!
Kelly got us GREAT seats! We were on the third row, first base line. We had a few close calls with foul balls and even saw a girl two sections over get clocked in the head! Luckily the ball bounced once or we would've witnessed a terrible accident! Here's a shot of me and Drew at the game!
This was a Manny Ramirez home run! I just missed the outfielder jumping up to try and catch it, but it was LONG gone!
You can't go to a baseball game and not eat a hot dog, so we indulged in some "Super Dodger Dogs" fries, and nachos....oh and later we had ice cream in little dodger helmets! (nice Drew)
A couple of shots of the inside of the stadium.
Tonight was Marine night at Dodger Stadium and this was our friend who sat behind us. At one point they started passing the marine flag around and security got really mad and threatened to throw them out. (Apparently there's a no sign policy in the stadium?!)
Here's our whole gang: Rachel (Kelly's sister), Kelly, Kristina, Drew, and Me
The "ugly wives" in attendance.
I liked how the stadium was lit up at night...pretty!
Oh what a night! Somewhere during the 4th or 5th inning I ended up leading the wave that circled the whole stadium several times. It was pretty good. But for the rest of the night the crowd kept chanting "one more time, one more time" so I'd have to do it all over again! I'm pretty sure that video (thanks to a retired Marine behind us) will end up on YouTube! Geez! Oh well...it was fun :) Thanks to Grammy and Granddad for watching lil man so we could have a night out!
2 comments:
Awesome! Looks like a blast! You'll have to keep your eye out for the wave video on youtube!!!
What a fun trip!!
Post a Comment