Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year


I love Christmas!  But I hate to decorate before Thanksgiving.  I always feel that Thanksgiving gets forgotten (at least on the shelves of stores) between Halloween and Christmas, so I never put up the tree until (the day) after Thanksgiving.  However, this year my desire to decorate has been stronger than usual so I bent my rule, but just a little.  I decorated a tree in my guest room.  Since it's my beach room, I had to have a beach tree.  I love it!
I don't have a topper yet.  I'm looking for a huge star fish to finish off the "look."  So keep your eyes peeled and if you see one, let me know! (thanks)


1 comment:

Nolen Family said...

I am the same way about waiting to do Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving! But let me tell you, the day after Thanksgiving, it is ALL Christmas!! I bet Andrew was excited to have the tree up as well! I had to break down and let Maycie-Grace watch Frosty the Snowman this week because I wanted to hold off on Rudolph and Santa until after Thanksgiving!

I love your tree! Very cute!