Mom, Dad, and I took Andrew to the Sea Life Park. It's no Sea World, but it's the same idea. At the entrance there is a huge aquarium that spirals down to the rest of the park. Andrew loved watching the fish, sharks, and sting rays swim around. Here he is posing with a friendly parrot fish.
Our first "show" was the sea lions. Andrew was amazed. This cool gal painted a nice picture for the audience. Andrew laughed out loud!





2 comments:
How fun! And look at yall with your short sleeve shirts on! Do you ever have to wear long sleeves? Jeremiah and I were married in Hawaii. It was in March and the weather was great. I wish we had weather like that all year long! The only time I want cold weather is for Christmas!
Nope! It's warm all year long. If it ever drops below 70, we freeze! lol
Post a Comment