Traffic was unusually light so we got there with some time to spare. Andrew, Carly, and I sat on the wall and watched a couple of yellow fish swim around.
Clay took a pic of me and the hubby waiting.
Drew and Andrew on the top deck. It was super windy!
The girls: Nana, Carly, Me, Gina
Back inside Andrew sticks his head through the drink menu.
Then he and Clay work on their "shakas."
Carly has it down pat!
After the buffet line, we has a small/quick Hawaiian hula performance.
After the performance, we busted out with the macarena followed by a conga line.
We even did the cupid shuffle, cha-cha slide, and some other line dances.
*Tina and Micah, I did the cupid shuffle for you!
And of course I had to have my picture made with our hula guy and gal. Sorry hula girl, my hubby cut your head off!
The only other time we had done a dinner cruise was on the Navatek, 5 1/2 years ago. It was a nice, relaxing ride with pretty cheesy entertainment. So I've got to hand it to the Ali'i Kai for upping the entertainment factor. Because if it hadn't been for the 20 minute dance party at the end, I'd say "no gracias" to all future dinner cruises. Alas, they let me dance, so it was a really fun night. Thank you Nana and Gina for buying our tickets!











2 comments:
Ok, I remember when we bought that dress!! Gotta love shopping trips with you! You look great!! Looks like you had a blast!! You always have to get your dance on!! Love you!!!
Erin
Andrew's hair looks sooo cute long!
Post a Comment