I met Ashley at Auburn; Freshman year, I think. We were Tiger Splashers together, so we knew each other all through college. She was a great friend, but unfortunately like most of our friends in life, we all go our separate ways and lose touch somehow. Well a few years back we were reconnected. (Thank you Facebook) I learned that Ashely married a military guy as well. And what do ya know? They're now stationed in Hawaii! After 8 years, thanks to the military, I get to be reunited with an old friend! Too bad all my Auburn pictures are in Alabama, or I'd post a picture of us back in the day!
It was so good to see her and I'm so glad they're here. Too bad we have to leave now. It would have been fun to have her here for the past several years.
No comments:
Post a Comment