Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ugly Fun

Last Saturday Drew, Andrew, and I went to Bellow's Beach Park for a day of  family fun in the sun.  It was a perfect day at the beach and we had a really good time.  We left the beach and headed over to some friends of ours for a pre-Memorial Day cookout with all of our squadron friends.  (The Ugly Angels....hence the title "Ugly Fun")  I'm really going to miss our friends!
Kristina made her yummy Guacamole

Andrew got to play with his buddy Zaro.
Krista and Kristina
Me, Courtney, Kristina, Krista (and Ethan)
We had a great night with our friends.  The guys had to put up with us crazy girls.  So much fun in fact that by the end of the night, my boys looked like this:
Good Times!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I miss everyone (and Kristina's guacamole, of course!). Glad you all had a great time!