Another highlight during Grammy and Granddad's visit was the premier of the third Twilight installment: Eclipse! Eclipse was my favorite book of the series, so I was super excited about the movie coming out. Drew's dad is a fan too, so he wanted to go with us. We couldn't go at a normal time, no not us. We had tickets at 12:04 am on opening night. We went to the Kapolei theater closest to our house, where they had all 17 screens ready to show the flick. They cleared out the theaters after the 7 pm showings and set up for Eclipse. We arrived at the theater at 10:05 pm and got to go sit down right away. Since we had two hours before the show, Drew and his dad took a nap in their seats. I tried, but I was too excited. Speaking of my excitement, Drew snapped this photo on the way out the door. (Yes, I'm aware that I'm a total dork!)

Never in a million years did I think I would watch Twilight, much less read the books (twice), but I did. I must remind you however, that Drew was the one who got me hooked! ;)
1 comment:
Wow, I learned so much in this post! Cracks me up Drew's dad is a fan, and drew too for that matter! And last but certainly not least, your fabulous shirt! MAN I MISS YOU!!!!
Post a Comment