Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Toy Story 3

One of the first things we did with Grammy and Granddad, was take the boys to see Toy Story 3.  This was Andrew's very first movie in the theater.  Here, the boys are waiting in the concession line for some treats. I don't know if Andrew was more excited about the movie or the popcorn!

Andrew and Daddy waiting on the movie to start
Andrew did GREAT during the movie.  He made it through the whole thing without needing bathroom break. The movie was so good.  I read a review that said it was "a tearful toy story send off."  That proved to be true.  I cried like a baby at the end.  If you haven't seen it, GO...I think it's still playing.  

After the movie we drove down to Kalaeloa Harbor at Barber's Point to see the Black Pearl/Queen Anne's Revenge for the movie Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides.  Since it is now parked at a private pier, you can't get as close as we did before.  So we took a pic as close as we could get.

No comments: