Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sunday Brunch

A couple of weeks ago we went to Sunday Brunch at my favorite Hawaii restaurant, Haliewa Joe's.  We were invited by a few of our friends in the squadron and it was such a nice way to say goodbye.  After brunch, we all walked down to the botanical gardens for a photo op.


Andrew on the pier with restaurant in the background.
Then Kristina took some final family photos.
You might just be looking at our Christmas card!

5 comments:

~Kimberly said...

Gorgeous DAWWWWling!

Krista said...

Hello, where was our invite????!!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss my Haleiwa Joe's!!

Julie S.

Ladners'Latest said...

I don't know Krista... I wasn't in charge of the inviting. :( Maybe Will just forgot? ~We'll go again in March!!

Gals, I think Haliewa Joe's is becoming an official "good-bye" location for the Uglies. lol

Krista said...

Hmmm maybe, and of course it's not like I can be mad at him because hello he just deployed!

Maybe he planned that on purpose =)