After our long day yesterday, we weren't in any hurry to make it to Epcot when they opened. So we slept in until around 8 and got to the park around 10. The Flower and Garden show was going on so we got to see all the neat floral creations all over the park.
We also got to see the very cool "Tron Legacy" monorail.
After seeing "figment" on the ride, we got to design our own figment on the computer. Andrew named his "Just Figment." Epcot brought back the Michael Jackson 3D show, Captain EO, which I never had the pleasure of seeing in the 80's. After leaving the theater Andrew played with the jumping water.
We also got to experience "Bambi's Butterfly Garden." You know how much Andrew loves Bambi, so this was pretty fun.
Several of the butterflies were hatching out of their cocoons while we were there.
Andrew's favorite flower and garden characters.
I thought Tink looked pretty cute.
Drew was excited to see Donald but didn't want to wait in line, so I snuck a picture of him before the next kiddo ran into view.
My boys with a troll.
Raffiki and Simba
Drew's favorite princess.
My personal favorite leading lady dancing with her prince.
Finally...a group shot. (The rest are on our Photo Pass)
I just loved the reflection in the water.
Disney is gearing up for Cars 2.
Andrew right before riding Soarin'. He looks a little scared, but he loved it.
Drew and I have a picture that looks just like this from 2004. Unfortunately, it's in the POD so I couldn't put it here for comparison.
Sunset behind the land.
You know Mexico is my favorite!
Fireworks time.
Drew took this neat shot of spaceship Earth and used it for his cell phone wallpaper. Pretty good idea!The highlight of Andrew's day at Epcot was riding Test Track. He LOVED it! We have that ride on video too, but are having difficulties with the wi-fi to upload them. (apologies) I think we rode test track 3 times! We have another big day lined up tomorrow: Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios!























1 comment:
I actually saw the Micheal Jackson Epcot show back in the 80's. It's one of the few things I remember from the trip.
Post a Comment