Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A New Post?! FINALLY

Yes, I know...it's embarrassing how long it has been since my last post.  I apologize!  We've been incredibly busy getting into the house, among other things.  I've been meaning to sit down and post several times, but something always comes up or else I'm way too tired at the end of the day.  But tonight we finished dinner a little early, so the kitchen is clean, and there's a peanut butter pie chilling in the freezer.  Drew has Andrew up in the toy room, so it's just me and the dog, lounging in the chair.  I thought this would be a perfect time to play catch up.  So, even though it is now November 15th, I'm going to post date all the coming posts, so scroll on down to see what all you've missed!


And since I don't like posts with no pictures, here are a few shots of Andrew at the beach.  These were taken the weekend before we moved into the house when Kellye was in town.


1 comment:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

He is so cute. I am glad to hear from you again...I was beginning to worry.