Monday, January 28, 2013

A Week with Aubrey

We've been enjoying the princess so much that I've been a little slacking when it comes to posting pictures.  So, for those of you (Mom and Annah) who are constantly asking for updates, here ya go.  Sorry it took so long for a new post.  

Aubrey girl is still pretty much a sleepy head, so when she's awake I have to take her picture.  And I have to try to find a matching head band and flower/bow.  
 One night after reading books with Andrew, this is how I found these two!
 Andrew is still loving his little sister.  His favorite time to hold her is at night, after baths, while we're reading books.  It's some sweet sibling time. 
 Mama snugglin' with both her babies.
Hey Aubrey, I need to change your diaper...
 Oh, so you don't mind?  Ok, thanks.
 This one was taken late at night when most babies should be sleeping!  Apparently Aubrey is a night owl like her mama.
 Pretty in purple


 We ventured outside one day this week and took Aubrey for a walk down the street.  (Don't worry, it was nearly 80 degrees here.) 
Last Friday we took her to the pediatrician for a weight check.  She had gained back 2 of the 4 ounces that she lost in the hospital.  Dr. VO said she looked perfect. :)  We'll be going back on Feb 1st for her two week check up.  Big brother will also be going for his 6 year check up that same day.  

A few days ago we had her infant photo shoot.  I should have those pictures by the end of the week and boy, are they going to be good!  I managed to sneak a peek of a few of them over the photographer's shoulder.  I hope you're prepared for the cuteness!  

2 comments:

danielle p. said...

Sleeping through the diaper change is pretty hilarious. Her jammies are so cute.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

What a cutie pie. Loved all the photos. Thank you for sharing them.