Thursday, January 3, 2013

Aubrey's Bedding

Aubrey's bedding came in today and I couldn't be happier with it!  I had it custom made with Polka Tot Designs in Mobile.  They did a fantastic job!  I called and talked to the sales associates, telling them what I was thinking about, and they emailed me several different mock ups with different colors and fabrics.  This is what we came up with:  

Here's a closer look at the bumper.  This is the first time I've seen her monogram. (I like it)
 There's also a reversible matching blanket.  The other side is the green minky dot fabric...so soft!
 Also in the order: matching changing pad cover.

The curtains will be here soon.  I just placed the order for them yesterday.  

I couldn't be happier with the way it all turned out!  Now, I'm waiting on my wall decal to come in.  It'll hang above the crib.  I need other decor ideas, so all you crafty folks out there, I'd be happy to hear your suggestions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I even pinned it for future use. You could do something cool with the letter of her name on the wall...Heather