Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hanging With My Brother

Andrew is the best big brother.  He loves Aubrey so much and it just melts my heart to see them together.  He is always willing to help with anything I need and he's so cute talking to her in a baby voice.  She'll be crying in the car and without being told, he'll reach over and place his hand in hers and tell her everything is ok or he'll start singing "You Are My Sunshine."  
 She is enamored with Andrew.  I can't wait to watch her grow up...always looking up to big brother.
 I've been getting ready to go back to choir practice on Wednesday nights, so I've been pumping a milk supply.  We had to test it out and see if lil miss would take a bottle.  The first time she WOULD NOT have it.  It took her a good 20 minutes of fighting me before she got hungry enough to take it.  So on Wednesday nights while I'm at choir practice, Andrew feeds Aubrey her bottle before she goes to bed.  
 He takes his job very seriously.
I'm blessed with two amazing children.  They are so sweet and I thank God everyday that they're in my life.  I mean, my cup runneth over!  And in case you didn't get enough of the sweetness, here are a couple more.


1 comment:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Absolutely precious little ones. Andrew has the prettiest eyes ever.