Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cute 'lil Reagan

Ok, so this post is dedicated to my sweet lil cousin, Raegan. She is the happiest little girl and she smiles all the time. She gets cuter every time I see her (even though she looks just like her Daddy) Only kidding Jason! Raegan is the first girl born in our family since my sister! So you can only imagine how crazy we are about her.

Here are a few of the cute pics I took of the little princess. Aunt Sandy brought Reagan over to the house Christmas Eve and she was in such a good mood!
These were taken on Christmas Day. Andrew doesn't understand why she's eating her Santa hat, but I think it's adorable!

And what her Daddy doesn't know is that she's really an AUBURN fan!
I wish I could see her more often so I could SPOIL her rotten!




2 comments:

~Kimberly said...

OMG how adorable is her little christmas outfit! What a cutie pa-tootie!

Ladners'Latest said...

Mom got that for her at the "Christmas Villiage" (craft show) before she was born! It made their Christmas card pic.