Thursday, January 15, 2009

Taking in the Lights

One night while we were in Albertville, we drove to Palisades Park to see the lights. Andrew enjoyed it. He would say "Look Mama, Lights!" We took the opportunity for a family photo by a gazebo.
Andrew couldn't figure out why he couldn't get in this house!Then he wanted to open a present under this aluminum tree.


Annah and Jefforey met us up there and we finished the night by chowing down on some BBQ at Uncle Sam's! Fun times!









1 comment:

Annah Grace said...

Speaking of lights and traditions.. I even got Andrew into "counting Christmas lights" tradition that tended to get a little competitive when sissy and I were younger. He was SO cute when he'd see the lights on "his side" of the car. He'd say .. Gracie- another lights! and gasp and get excited everytime saying "I ike those ights" or even "I REAAALLY ike those ights Gracie!" I loved every minute of it :)