Sunday, February 1, 2009

First Video Attempt

Ok, so FINALLY I've figured out my video camera/computer situation and instead of posting on my awesome time at the Lt. Dan Band concert, I'm trying my luck with this video.  

Andrew is getting really good at singing the Alphabet song.  However, when he sees me with the camera he stops performing.  Normally he'll sing every other phrase.  So please ignore my voice and the yapping Koa dog in the background and enjoy!  (He's naked because he just went potty and he had to take off ALL his clothes)  One more warning...I didn't edit this at all!  :)


So yay!  It worked, so look for more videos in the future!

2 comments:

~Kimberly said...

That was so cute! At first I thought the toy singing in that high voice was really you singing! HA HA

Annah Grace said...

AWW! YAY! I love it! Thanks for posting this. He is so precious singing and just talking! I love you guys, and miss you so much. Please come home soon!!