Last night I tucked Andrew in with all his favorite animals: Puppy, Crocodile, Henry, and Tiger with Daddy Doll on the bedpost watching over him. I kissed him goodnight and said our "I love yous" and went down stairs to do the dishes. It had been about 15 minutes and I hadn't heard a peep out of him. Then I heard a quiet voice through the baby monitor, "Where my Daddy go?" I walked upstairs and he repeated himself. I asked if he wanted to snuggle with his Daddy Doll. He said yes, so I handed it to him. Later I went upstairs to sneak a peek and this is what I saw...
2 comments:
That is so sweet! Drew will appreciate that more than you know! How adorable! I love your new look on the blog by the way!
Why thank you :) I was bored with my old one.
Post a Comment