Saturday, February 21, 2009

Maggie's Party

Andrew and I made it home just in time for Maggie Ogle's first birthday party. (Maggie is the daughter of my best friend, Erin) Even though we got there a little late due to the jet lag, we didn't miss out on all the fun. The party had a lady bug theme. Everything looked so good. Maggie even had on a lady bug shirt.
When we arrived Miss Maggie was already opening presents and having a good time doing so.
She loved this duck.
But everything came to a halt when Spongebob came on TV. She stopped dead in her tracks, looked at the television, and started dancing to the theme song. It was really cute!
(I wonder where she got her moves?)After presents, it was time for cake! Maggie had her very own #1 smash cake and everyone else had individually decorated lady bug cupcakes. They were adorable. Blowing out the candles with a little help from Mommy.
Maggie had no problems diving right into her cake. She liked the icing. Yummmm!
What a mess!
And that was about all the fun she could handle. I hear there were naps all around that afternoon!

1 comment:

~Kimberly said...

Look...at...her...hair! I'm jealous! If Addison only had HALF that, I'd be tickled! What a cutie! glad you made it!