Katie brought a game called "EleFUN" to entertain the kiddos before supper time. It totally worked. They had a blast!
The point is to hold your net and catch the butterflies as they come flying out of the elephant's nose! Andrew got one!
Kristina revealed that she was Kim's secret pal during the deployment by giving her one final gift!...perfect for the queen of baking!
Things settled down and we managed to get the last two standing boys settled long enough for the girls to play a game! (the boys were out back playing poker)
We played a new game called "Quelf." It is quite possibly the most random and yet totally hilarious game I'm ever played. Kristina got a card that read "leave the room and put on one of your articles of clothing on backwards and leave it for the rest of the game." Can you guess what she chose?
She also got stuck with a "RULE" that said "Every time the player to your right rolls the dice, place your fingers over your lips and scream 'quick take a picture.' (so I did) [I told you it was RANDOM]
Catherine had to get up and make up new yoga poses and give them names. She had to keep going until the timer ran out.
Mia had to use household items to construct a snorkel and wear it for the rest of the game.
Monique had to walk backwards 20 feet while balancing a book on her head!
Like I said...totally random game, but it was so funny! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
The point is to hold your net and catch the butterflies as they come flying out of the elephant's nose! Andrew got one!
Kristina revealed that she was Kim's secret pal during the deployment by giving her one final gift!...perfect for the queen of baking!
Things settled down and we managed to get the last two standing boys settled long enough for the girls to play a game! (the boys were out back playing poker)
We played a new game called "Quelf." It is quite possibly the most random and yet totally hilarious game I'm ever played. Kristina got a card that read "leave the room and put on one of your articles of clothing on backwards and leave it for the rest of the game." Can you guess what she chose?
She also got stuck with a "RULE" that said "Every time the player to your right rolls the dice, place your fingers over your lips and scream 'quick take a picture.' (so I did) [I told you it was RANDOM]
Catherine had to get up and make up new yoga poses and give them names. She had to keep going until the timer ran out.
Mia had to use household items to construct a snorkel and wear it for the rest of the game.
Monique had to walk backwards 20 feet while balancing a book on her head!
Like I said...totally random game, but it was so funny! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
2 comments:
and what was the name of Cat's pose?
We played that game when I went to the beach with the girls last month! It was sooo much fun! Loved the pics!
Post a Comment