Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pre-Halloween Festivities

Pumpkin carving in the HOT HUMIDITY! (It just doesn't feel right)

Andrew pulling out the "guts" as he called them.

Helping Mommy separate the seeds for toasting!

Such a good helper!

Watching closely as Mommy carves the design.

Big CHEESE for our finished product...that you'll see later!

Headed to the squadron Halloween party at the hangar.(He just woke up)

The flower and the bee! Drew's costume is a surprise for tomorrow.

Andrew and I sang a Halloween Karaoke song. To the tune of row row row your boat: Have you seen the witch, flying by the moon? Tip toe tip toe Halloween is soon.  Have you seen the bats hanging from the trees?  Tip toe tip toe; I hope they don't see me.  Have you seen the ghost hiding in the house?  Tip toe tip toe; I hope he don't come out...BOO!

Home again to test out our Jack-o-lantern!




Look for more pictures tomorrow after trick-or-treating!  Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

~Kimberly said...

What a beautiful flower, and a cute little bee!!! Looks like you all had fun! Can't wait to see Drew's costume!