Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Luau #12

Also during Grammy and Granddad's visit, we went back to Paradise Cove for Luau #12!  The boys and I rode the canoe and then they went to play games.  Here they try their hand at spear throwing.  

They got tattoos. 



Andrew got a honu.


Alex chose a shark.

Here's the pig!

Daddy and Andrew watching the presentation.

Andrew and Mommy.

After the show, we took pictures with the dancers.  Here, Alex learns how to do a shaka.

Granddad wanted his picture made with the pretty hula girls.

Andrew and I had our pictures made too. 

Andrew looked like Tom Sawyer with his pants all rolled up.

The best part of the night was when the boys (Andrew and Alex) got up on stage and danced the hula!  I have a great video, but for the past 3 days I've tried to load it and failed!  You'll just have to trust me when I say that it's adorable.

1 comment:

~Kimberly said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL of your tattoos! FUN!