Tonight I was in the mood for something sweet, but was running low on weight watcher points for the day. I searched the WW website and found this recipe:
1/2 c butter, soft
1 c dark brown sugar, packed
1 egg
1 t vanilla
1 c AP flour
3/4 c whole wheat flour
1/4 t salt
1/2 t baking soda
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Cream butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla. Add remaining ingredients. (this time I followed the recipe instead of mixing all my dry ingredients in a separate bowl like I normally do. It worked just fine.) Chill your dough (because of the whole wheat flour, I think you could skip on the chilling if you're in a big hurry) Bake for 8-10 minutes.
The best part of this recipe....these cookies are only 1 point each! (using the small cookie scoop or a heaping teaspoon of batter.)
With a cup of decaf, these little babies hit the spot! They were quick and easy too, so you should try them for yourself!

No comments:
Post a Comment