Today, I made some blueberry muffins with a blueberry buttercream (it was fabulous and not too sweet, Kellye) to take to my workers. (Pictures coming soon, but my camera is in the car, as we came home in a torrential flood today!) I like creating an excuse to go check on my house. Not to mention, I like to keep the workers happy so they'll do a better job! ANYWAY...back to the house.
For some reason, the roofers didn't show up today. Perhaps they were working on another house today. Who knows, but as you can see they were almost finished with my brick! The supervisor said that the roof will be finished tomorrow and they'll have that inspected. They should start drywall either Saturday or Monday! We're moving right along. (We love how the brick turned out!)

2 comments:
Looking good and those blueberry muffins sound yummo. Would love the recipe if you want to share.
Blueberry muffins - yummy!!! The house looks great...I know you guys will be so excited to move in! Thanks for adding me to your blog list :) Happy Friday!
Post a Comment