I made some banana cupcakes for my workers and wouldn't ya know...we got to the house and NO ONE WAS THERE?! (So the workers up the street got to basque in the yumminess.) Anyhoo, since no one was at the house, it made it a lot easier to roam around. I was hoping to see the beginnings of sheet rock going up, but there was only insulation. But as you can see, the drywall is next on the list. There were huge piles of it everywhere. Let me tell you..I DO NOT envy the drywall crew! (Kim, can I get an AMEN?) This photo is standing on the kitchen wall looking into the living room, which looks into the 3 bedrooms on Andrew's side of the house. (Excuse the quality of cell phone pics)
Master bedroom
Andrew's playroom, also known today as the "cotton candy" room, was considerably cooler with the insulation. It's amazing what a difference it made EVEN before they finish the room. The insulation made my ears pop in here today. Crazy, I know. Tomorrow they should be hanging drywall. Then it will really start to look like a house on the inside.
I'm going to miss a lot while I'm in Hawaii next week. Drew will have to update me with pictures while I'm gone.



No comments:
Post a Comment