Monday, September 12, 2011

The Inside is Finished!

After being away for the weekend, we had to go take a look at the house.  With things being so close to completion, you can image how antsy we are.  We got there to find the cleaning lady inside, which means...aside from some last minute touch up paint and trim work, the inside of the house is FINISHED!  Woo Hoo!  Here's a sneak peek: (Yes, I know it's a lot of beige!  I may end up painting an accent wall or two...or not!  I'll just have to accent with a little color.)
Standing in the corner of the dining room looking at the foyer and into the living room/kitchen.
Play room
Half bath in what would have been the closet.  I thought a potty for little ones would be a much better idea!
Andrew's room
another angle
Office/guest room #2/future nursery (No, I'm not pregnant)
Master bedroom (I failed to get a shot of the master bath because the cleaning lady was in there.)
I did get a shot of Andrew's/the guest bath
Apparently, I was in such awe of my kitchen cabinet doors that I didn't get a picture of them either.  Oh well...next time!  :)

3 comments:

Anna said...

I'm getting super antsy about moving on to the house building phase of my life. You house looks STUNNING so far!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Lovely! I know you can't wait to move in.

ExamineYourselves said...

With that counter in the kitchen, you should be able to cook up about a 100 cakes at a time. Lovely home!!