Andrew's school gave us free tickets to the Cole Bros. Circus, so before heading to MS for the weekend, we decided to enjoy a free show under the big top. This was our first circus under an actual tent. (It SO reminded me of Water For Elephants.)
We saw some very well trained, slow moving tigers.
"On the catwalk." I kept singing that song.
JUMP!
The feline grand finale
We saw some high flyers.
They were scantily clad! (Thank goodness for the feathers!)
The pink poodle act was probably my favorite!
Super Dog climbing the ladder.
Flying Super Dog!
During intermission, you could ride an elephant. I so wanted to, but thought I'd save my $8.
She was no Reese Witherspoon, but she did ok.
Taking a bow
This man FLEW OUT OF A CANON.
See...told ya!
We had a sprite and some popcorn, so for a grand total of $10, we had a pretty good time! Can't beat that for family entertainment.















No comments:
Post a Comment