Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Barclift Christmas

Our Saturday started at the Albertville Rec Center.  Drew, Jason, and I went to watch our cousin Sam play basketball.  He plays on the 5-6 yr old team.  He's really good!  I wish I had taken my camera.  His team won 12-0 and Sam scored 6 of their 12 points!  Way to go Sambo!


After the game it was time for the Barclift Christmas Breakfast.  The spread was amazing and full of some of my favorites: country ham, biscuits, hash brown casserole, and quiche.  After we stuffed ourselves, it was time for more presents.  
Gracie got Miss Raegan a cute purse.

 Caden opening his funny card from us.
 Drew opening Granny Nita's gift.
Andrew opening his gifts
After that, Erin and Maggie came over to exchange gifts with us.  Then it was rush rush rush to Calera to ride the Polar Express train!  So our whirlwind 22 hours in Albertville was over way to quickly.  But at least we got to spend "Christmas" with my family.  It was quick and busy, but wonderful all at the same time.  

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

Love this holiday post! Merry Christmas to you guys!