Last Saturday night was the Milton Christmas Parade. Since we're new here, we had no idea what to expect, though I must confess, I wasn't expecting much. Milton is a small town, so I figured there would be a marching band and a few floats, horses, and santa. I thought it "might" last 30-45 minutes. Well, it latest an hour and 15 minutes! I was rather impressed with the little Milton parade.
We got there a few minutes early and stationed ourselves on Stuart Street, very near the beginning of the parade. We were sitting there waiting when all of a sudden, someone plopped down right in the middle of us. It was our baby-sitter, Miss Ashley! So we spent the parade with her. {Side note on Miss Ashely: we met her at church in our Dave Ramsey class and Andrew adores her. He asked me the other day if she could come and live with us! We are SO grateful that we found her!}
my boys before the parade
running after candy
sitting with Mama
Thanks cat country for the bags! (and they made it snow!) Oh, and that's Miss Ashley in the red coat there on the left. Sorry I didn't get a better picture of her.
balloons
What's a parade without a little princess?
The Grinch was very popular at this parade.
We even saw one on a motorcycle!
Rednecks are everywhere...even in Christmas parades. (They were an air band)
Andrew waving at the floats.
Living Nativity
And what's a parade without Santa on a fire truck?
Andrew with all his loot. He got 5 times more candy than on Halloween!













1 comment:
Wow cool! Hey... when did Andrew get glasses?!?
Post a Comment