Here's a little timeline at my 24 week appointment:
10:15 -arrive in the pouring rain for my 10:30 appointment.
11:25- get called back for bp check/weigh in and put in my exam room.
12:04- Dr comes in, checks heartbeat, measures my belly, etc.
12:08-pulling out of the parking lot.
UGH. It was a LOT of waiting for not a lot of face time with my doc. But everything is good. I'm measuring perfectly and the heartbeat is still going strong. I won't tell you how much weight I gained this month because it was depressing! I did the same thing with Andrew: only gained a minimal amount and then at the 20 week appointment....BAM! I gained a lot. At least I'm a month ahead this time. lol My blood pressure is still good, which is a relief! I'm still practicing mind over matter. "I will NOT get preeclampsia. I will NOT get preeclampsia." I have to go this week for my glucose test and repeat blood work. My next appointment is in 3 weeks. We're closing in the gap between appointments which means we're getting close to the end....
24 week belly pic (much bigger than 20 weeks)

1 comment:
I will practice mind over matter with you.....and pray. You are looking good girl.
Post a Comment