Today started out at school with Andrew's "Costume Capers." The whole school dresses up and they parade around the track for all the parents to see. I got out there before the kids marched in from their classes and I saw my little pumpkin holding hands with Ariel (a.k.a. Shaylee) all the way to the track. (Even though according to him, he "loves"Harley, so apparently he takes after his Daddy in the ladies department.
Once they started marching, I spotted Logan our neighbor and Andrew's good buddy.
Several times along the way the kids would stop and do a dance. This would be the Cha-Cha Slide. "Hands on your knees, hands on your knees." (That's Andrew's teacher, Ms. Harris in the pink.)
There were lots of unique costumes, but my personal favorite was this peacock. Too bad she was "sprinting" on the track and I didn't get a better shot of her.
My lil pumpkin heading back to class.
After school, we went home and did our homework and then it was time to head back to school for their fall festival called the "Bear Jamboree." Andrew played lots of games....
...ran the bouncy obstacle course about 100 times....
...and won lots of silly prizes!
It was a fun night. The PTO did a great job putting it all together. Andrew has already asked if they'll have one next year! (I think he approved!)








No comments:
Post a Comment