Friday, October 1, 2010

Please Stand By...

...We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties.

It's not like I've been ignoring you guys, really.  I have several posts that I'd like to do.  It's just that my old jalopy of a computer is giving me fits.  Its latest downfall: it will no longer let me connect to the internet?!  I have no clue.  One day it did, then I got a blue screen of death, and now it won't.  LUCKILY I was able to backup the rest of my pictures before she crashes for good. 

Why not use your Mom's computer, you say?  Because I don't have the software for my camera here.  It would be in a POD packed up in Hawaii.  So I may have to go old fashioned and use my backups on disc to put them on another computer.  But there's no time for that.  We have an extremely busy weekend that culminates with the start of our two week vacation to Maine and back.  (That's right...after 6 years of being trapped on an island with only SO far to go, we're about to get in the car and travel over 3500 miles round trip!)  It'll either be great fun or I'll lose my mind.  lol  Only kidding!  I'm looking forward to it so much because I get to see FALL! (Something else I've been without for the past 6 years) 

So whether or not all my posts have pictures, I"ll at least keep you posted on our travel log.

1 comment:

~Kimberly said...

And another perk will be seeing the Turners!!!! *wink*