Yesterday we went to Birmingham for Annah's Step Out:Walk to Fight Diabetes. It was a great turn out and I have lots of pictures. (Roughly 388 of them) I hope to be uploading those to their website soon, so I'll share the link when it's done. We got home around 2:45 pm and heard a loud noise. I got out the car to look and it was the Goodyear blimp flying over our house! It was so low and so close. I ran to get my camera, but by the time I got it out of the car, the blimp had already turned and headed south, so I didn't get a really good picture. We guessed it was headed to Tuscaloosa for the UA vs. UF game...We were right. We heard from a friend that they saw it a few hours before we did over Chattanooga, TN. I wonder where it came from?

Also waiting on Andrew when we got home was an early Halloween surprise from Grammy and Granddad.
He was excited to see what was inside, but I think mostly he was excited about the chocolate covered raisins! (which he ate immediately...the whole box!)


No comments:
Post a Comment