Monday, October 4, 2010

SUGARLAND!!!

If you know anything about me, or if you've ever been to Karaoke with me, then you know how much I love SUGARLAND!  This is the CD that I have in the car with the windows rolled down while I sing at the top of my lungs.  If you're having a bad day, Sugarland makes you smile.  Jennifer's songs are just so much fun!  So, when I found out they'd be in concert in Birmingham while I was home, I JUMPED at the chance to see them.  

I had 3 tickets on the 4th row!  My sister and my friend, Kellye went with me.  We were all the way on the end of the row, right by the stage and consequently right by the speakers.  That's ok though, it was totally worth it.  Jennifer Nettles looked right into my eyes and we sang together. :)

Randy Montana opened the show, followed by Little Big Town, and then Sugarland.  I apologize that these pictures are not in order. *Thanks a lot blogger for your new photo uploader...I am NOT a fan* And I apologize also for the blurry ones.  You know how it is at a concert. I couldn't be still, Jennifer was dancing around the stage, and I had to be fast because security tried to make me stop taking pictures since my camera was "borderline professional," but that's another story entirely.  I also apologize that there are no pictures of US at the concert.  We tried, believe me, but the lady behind us could NOT figure out my camera and after about 7 attempts she said, "I think that was it."  It was not, but we were so tired of her trying that we all said, "yeah it was..thanks"  Oh well.




For her last number she put on a fro and did Stayin' Alive just for fun.
 Randy Montana
 Little Big Town
 We were blinded by the stage lights so our security guard wore his sunglasses.
 More of Little Big Town.  They were so good!  Great harmonies.  And the two girls went to Samford University in Birmingham, so they were glad to be "home."
 Opneing song: The Incredible Machine *album available on Oct. 9*
 Dancing to "All I Want To Do" which is my Karaoke song of choice. :)
 I lover her!
 They signed a guitar, the one that Christian was playing, and took it to a little boy in the audience.  
It was such a fun night and they put on a great show.  The only way that night could've been better.....was if Jennifer said, "Hey Alaina, I need a new backup singer.  How would you like to come on tour with us?" 
  :)  A girl can always dream, right?

1 comment:

Krista said...

Sugarland and little big town I am sooooo jealous!