Kellye and I went to the Auburn vs. LSU game on Saturday. What a game! We walked around so much that day that I had 6 blisters and very sore legs, but I tell you it was totally worth it. The crowd was going crazy after the game and Cam was soaking up all the love! It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!

In case you're wondering we're making an 8-0. This victory launched us to the #1 spot in the BCS! (which makes me very nervous by the way). Let's just hope we can hold on to that spot. But in reality, as all true Auburn fans will tell you...there's really only ONE game that matters!

While we were in Auburn at the real toomers corner, Andrew had his own celebration at Granna and Paw-Paw's house. He rolled his Toomer's Oak and did a great job! (His Aunt Gracie bought him this Toomer's Oak when he was born. It has grown from a tiny sprig into this:
War Eagle! Go Auburn...Beat Ole Miss!

No comments:
Post a Comment