Due to a scheduling conflict on my part, we had to stay in a random hotel in Waikiki before moving to our next condo. So here's our room for just one night.
That night we went to the University of Hawaii baseball game with some of the other families in the squadron. It was so much fun! (even though Hawaii lost) There were hot dogs, pretzels, and churros galore! Our sweet view
The Pecinas
The Mills Family minus Emerson (She was busy playing with Abigail)
Wil and my boys
Leaving the game
Someone should have taken a picture of me and Krista. She was there, I promise...you can see half of her face in the picture above. (Sorry Krista)While Drew played golf the next day, Andrew and I went to Waikiki beach to hang out for a little bit.
I managed to snap a few cute pics of my little man.









1 comment:
You are lucky to lead such a charmed life, wow. Hope you have even more fun on the way before the big move.
Post a Comment