Thursday, April 7, 2011

Look Who I Found!

A friend of mine from home that goes to Bethany Baptist (and fellow water aerobic classmate) was in town visiting her daughter, who is here as a traveling nurse. <Yes, I'm aware that I totally butchered that sentence grammatically-sorry!)   Ann and I had lunch at Nico's one day too, but we wanted to go eat at Haliewa Joe's with all of our families.  So we met up and had a lovely dinner.  
 As we were leaving, Ann's husband Keith, whom they also call Paw-Paw, gave Andrew a ride on his motorized scooter.  Actually, Andrew was doing all the driving!  He had a blast. 
It was a fun evening and I'm glad I got to see Ann while she was in town.  I'll be seeing her again in a couple of weeks at water aerobics!  I need to work off that baby cake I ate at Haliewa Joe's! (It was totally worth it!)

No comments: