Today is a sad day! Andrew and I just dropped Kellye off at the airport. She's leaving us. We've had her with us since July 9th, and it's going to be sad tomorrow when we wake up and she's not here.
This afternoon while she was packing up Andrew (un-prompted) went into her room and said "I gon miss you Miss Kellye." :( She teared up a little. He has enjoyed having an extra playmate around the house.
Here we are at the airport taking one last up close and personal shot. (I can't tell you how many of these pictures we have where one of us is holding the camera.)
Then we unloaded her luggage and had to say good-bye.
Kellye...thank you so much for coming to visit! You really helped us to take our minds off of the deployment. I enjoyed our time together and I'm going to miss you mi amiga! (Oh...and thanks for making me get a tan! lol)
No comments:
Post a Comment