Sunday, August 2, 2009

Snorkeling

Kellye, Andrew, and I along with our neighbors Niles, Bethany, and Makenzie loaded up and headed north to Shark's Cove and Three Tables to go snorkeling. We saw lots of colorful coral formations and tons of fish. I was wishing I had an underwater camera! This was Kel's first snorkeling trip in the Pacific Ocean. Here we are all geared up! (I swear I do have a tan...just not next to my black friend Kellye!)

The adults took turns watching the kids while the others enjoyed the water. My child enjoys making sand angels. (no thank you)
Andrew and Makenzie wishing they could go snorkeling too!
Learning to share...
Andrew and Makenzie enjoying an after lunch snack.
The kids had a blast playing on the beach. There were also some tide pools for them to wade in and discover all kinds of neat sea creatures. It was a very fun day! Niles and Bethany: We'll have to do it again soon!

No comments: