Sunday, August 23, 2009

Daddy's Pooped Out!

Drew and Andrew have played hard for the past 4 days! Andrew is loving his new playmate and Drew is having just as much fun as the little man. They LOVE spending time together and it's a sight that I love to see! Drew has been doing the best he can when it comes to staying awake. His internal clock is still trying to adjust and he has been waking up at 4:30 every morning, not being able to go to sleep. Some days he'll get a nap when Andrew does, but for the most part, he goes to bed pretty early. Well today, Andrew (and I) took a long, late nap, not waking up until 5 pm. So I knew it would be a long night for Andrew.

After dinner we took a walk to the mailbox, while Andrew rode his new bike. (He's getting good at pedaling by the way). When we came back the boys built a huge fort in the living room while I cleaned up the dishes. Before I even had a chance to come in and check it out, this is how I found Drew....

...passed out IN the fort, with stickers on his cheeks and my floppy hat on his head! I think this picture is worth a thousand words...or at least one....PRICELESS!

Update: Drew has moved from the floor to the couch and Andrew is finally asleep in the fort too. He calls it "camping out." Guess I'll leave them to their camping!

1 comment:

jamie said...

Waking up with stickers on your face or candy stuck somewhere is always wonderful!:)